This website automatically logs information including IP address, operating system and browser type, from its users. We may gather information about the pages you view while on our website. This data is used to personalize and administer the website, track usage, improve services and diagnose problems should they arise. By analyzing all the information we receive, we may compile statistical information across a variety of users. This non‐personally‐identifiable information may be shared with third‐parties to provide more relevant services to users, including without limitation with our partners on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion. User IP addresses are also recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
- We may be required to disclose your IP address information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas, court orders or requests by regulators, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards.
- We may use subcontractors that are located in countries other than your own, and send them information we receive. For example, we may send your information to any countries outside the United States or the European Economic Area. All our subcontractors will be subject to non‐disclosure and non‐use obligations. Nevertheless, some countries may have levels of protection of personal and other information which are not as high as in your country of residence or business.
- We may transfer our databases containing your information if we sell our business or part of it.
- Google analytics
- Our social media icon links
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
TURNING COOKIES OFFYou can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
Last updated: January 2019.